Thank you for supporting USSC!
January 1, 2019 - tentative 1st evening next season.
- New to USSC? Some of the most important things to know:
- USSC is not directly affiliated with the school system or the town of Uxbridge.
- USSC is a private, all-volunteer, not-for-profit entity serving Uxbridge Schools.
- Grades 3-12 are welcome to participate. Please note that 3rd grade
students require a parent-chaperone.
- The club operates for 8-weeks (8 Tuesday evenings), generally from
early January through early March, excluding February vacation week.
- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, especially for the youngest members:
- There are two parts to a USSC membership:
- 1. Membership sign-up
Cost = TBA for 2018-19 - more details here.
Includes: transportation, the excellent assistance of our all-volunteer chaperones,
end of season pizza party and more.
- 2. Wachusett registration - see program information here.
Cost = $130 for Lift Badge*
Lessons = $60 (6 lessons over first 6 of 8 weeks)
Rentals = $110 for 8-weeks or $179 for the season
*Season Pass at additional cost, refer to current school group program or
contact group sales by phone (978) 464-2300, ext 3550 or email.
Review our FAQ for additional details.