2018-19 Bus Transportation
Buses depart from:
|McCloskey Middle School||approx. 2:20 - 2:30 pm|
|Uxbridge High School||approx. 2:45 pm||OLV||approx. 2:55 pm||Whitin Elementary||approx. 3:15 pm|
On Ski Club Tuesdays students gather in their school’s gym or other designated area, following dismissal. After regular school buses have left the parking lot boarding begins. It is the student’s responsibility to get their equipment and themselves onto the bus quickly & safely when directed to do so.
Attendance will be taken in the gym or on the bus before leaving each school and then verified before the buses leave the mountain
at the end of the night.
NOTE: Any student failing to board the bus prior to the departure time for each school
will be assumed to have cancelled for that day.
At the end of the night, departing the mountain:
- All buses will return to McCloskey Middle School at approximately 8:30. Please be prompt and pick up your child on time.
- Any student not planning to ride the bus home must be signed out^ from the mountain by a parent/guardian by 7:15 pm, regardless of age*.
- Students shall return to the lodge by 7:15 pm to gather equipment, change, etc. Then head to the bus by 7:25 pm
- Buses will be ready for boarding around 7:15 pm and will leave Wachusett mountain at 7:30 pm, sharp. NOTE: Any student who fails to be on the bus by 7:30 pm and causes our return to be delayed may jeopardize their future privileges.
- All buses will return to McCloskey Middle School at approximately 8:30 pm. Please be prompt and pick up your child on time.
^There will be a sign-out form on the "Chaperone's Table" in the 'Granite Room'.
*Only students age 18 or older may sign themselves out. No student will be allowed to sign out
another student, including siblings.
Skis, boards and other equipment:
- Should be stored in designated areas at each school on the day of the program
- Must be dropped off the morning of each ski club day, before school (generally a 45 min. window before 1st bell).
- Not allowed on school buses. You must make arrangements to get your child's equipment to school on each Ski Club day.
|Luxury Motor Coach transportation provided by FTI
Foxy Travel, Inc.
38 Providence Rd
Linwood MA 01525