Thank you for your interest in USSC!
Note: this mobile site contains the bare necessities. To access all content visit the
January 2, 2018 will be our first outing!
- If you are new to USSC, here are some of the most important things to know:
- USSC is a private, not-for-profit entity serving Uxbridge Public Schools. We are not directly affiliated with the school system or the town of Uxbridge.
- Grades 3-12 are welcome to participate. Please note that 3rd grade students require a parent-chaperone.
- The club operates for 8-weeks (8 Tuesday evenings), generally from early January through early March, exluding February vacation week.
- Membership consists of two components:
- 1. USSC Membership
Cost = $116 / $120 - complete details here.
Includes: transportation, the excellent assistance
of our all-volunteer chaperones plus, the end
of season pizza party and more.
- 2. Wachusett Mountain
Cost = $130 for Lift Badge*
Lessons = $60 (6 lessons 1st 6 / 8 weeks)
Rentals = $110 for 8-weeks or $179 for the
*Season Pass at additional cost, see
group sign up info for details. school group codes
grades 3-5: WHTE grades 6-12: TUXB
AND MOST IMPORTANT, especially for new members:
Lessons are only $10 each!!!!
and run for the first 6-weeks!!!!
For more detailed information please review our FAQ.