Thank you for your interest in USSC!
January 2, 2018 will be our first outing.
- New to USSC? Some of the most important things to know:
- USSC is a private, all-volunteer, not-for-profit entity serving Uxbridge Public Schools.
- USSC is not directly affiliated with the school system or the town of Uxbridge.
- Grades 3-12 are welcome to participate. Please note that 3rd grade
students require a parent-chaperone.
- The club operates for 8-weeks (8 Tuesday evenings), generally from
early January through early March, excluding February vacation week.
- AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, especially for the youngest members:
- There are two parts to a USSC membership:
- 1. Membership sign-up
Cost = $116 / $120 - complete details here.
Includes: transportation, the excellent assistance of our all-volunteer
chaperones, end of season pizza party and more.
- 2. Wachusett registration - see program information here.
Cost = $130 for Lift Badge*
Lessons = $60 (6 lessons over first 6 of 8 weeks)
Rentals = $110 for 8-weeks or $179 for the season
*Season Pass at additional cost, refer to school group overview for details.
- school group codes >>> grades 3-5: WHTE grades 6-12: TUXB
For more detailed information please review our FAQ.